I personally think veterinarians make the best lovers, and here are some of the reasons why you should consider dating one.
- Veterinarians are good at reading body language, so the next time your partner fails to notice that you are hungry, ditch him and date a vet he/she will get you food.
- Vets have seen it all! Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing can gross out a vet! Most of our patients have no sense of hygiene, talk about being peed on while injecting a drug or worse still is finding yourself on the receiving end of a projectile!
- Their sense of humor is out of this world. Only a group of vets can talk about lube and make it sound normal while laughing at other people’s reactions.
- Vets are good at multitasking. A veterinarian is a surgeon, anesthetist, radiologist, cardiologist, physician, pathologist… the list is endless.
- Vets are very strong, if you don’t believe me, ask any vet to restrain a bull for you.
- Scrubs are cuter on vets! Please refer to the picture above because there is no explanation for this.
- Vets are extremely patient, this comes from having to deal with very difficult patients.
- Vets are very good with children. Children are like puppies and puppies are like children. There is no vet who doesn’t like puppies, I mean children. See what I did there?
- As long as you date a vet, you can never go hungry, homeless or broke because vets are the masters of innovation.
- Finally, vets are doctors of all living creatures. We can cure human heart aches too.
If those few words don’t convince you, perhaps the picture will.